This time of year is the perfect time to complete interior or exterior painting projects. Whether you are painting inside or outside, the best thing you can do for your painting project is hire the right painting contractor. Hiring a good painting contractor can make all the difference in how your project ends up looking. Below are our three qualities we recommend you look for in a painting contractor to help ensure that you are hiring a contractor that will be professional and work hard to complete the project on time, on budget, and leave it looking exceptional.
- Recommendations – Ask family and friends who they have used and who they would recommend. Look online for reviews to see who people locally have used and have loved.
- Estimate – Any painting contractor worth using should provide you with a detailed estimate. It should include cost and a timeline.
- Answer Questions – A professional and experienced painting contractor will be willing to answer all questions you may have. Some good questions to ask are:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you use your own employees or subcontract out the work?
- Do you offer a warrantee or guarantee?
- How long have you been in business?
Hiring the right painting contractor can mean the difference between a professional looking paint job and a botched and ugly paint job. Here at Crawford Home Improvements, we strive to treat you with professionalism and care. We always provide detailed estimates and are willing to answer any and all of your questions. We have worked hard to leave a positive impression with our past clients and feel that our experience and care for our customers make us a great painting contractor for your project.